Continue activity after training with Garmin Coach

I use Garmin Coach trainings on my MARQ2 several times a week, but everytime the "official" training time is over the activity pauses automatically. In most cases, I still have a few kilometers left to arrive back home. Often I don't notice that the training stopped and the watch went automatically in "pause" mode while I was still running. However, I want to decide when my training is over. And this is when I'm back at home and only then. Can you please add a configuration to deactivate the automatic pause after a training session, so that the activity would continue tracking after the official training until I stop it manually? This would make me much happier!

• One of the things coaches often teach is to be more conscious of your running, your pace, your stride, to be present rather than being in your head thinking about something else. To improve this, try looking at your watch more often to improve your numbers.  E.g. aiming for a particular pace or, if you have an HRM, getting a lower vertical ratio. This will help you not to forget when you finish a segment.  IMHO this is a better solution than Garmin making a change to allow you to dream on!  You may find it makes your training more enjoyable and gives your brain a boost at the same time as your legs.