MARQ (Gen 2) Captain stopped receiving sleep alarm notifications from iPhone.

After changing my iPhone 13 Pro to iPhone 15 Pro Max, my MARQ (Gen 2) Captain stopped receiving notifications from the Wake-up Alarm, which is configured in the Health application on the iPhone.

I have already tried changing all the settings on my iPhone and MARQ. I turned off Do Not Disturb mode, which was activated automatically during the Sleep Mode, I changed the Sleep Time, turned off Focus on my iPhone. Nothing helped. What could be the problem?

Thank you.

• Most likely, the newer version of iOS that came on your iPhone 15 has changed how iOS and their Apple Health APP interact with other 3rd party devices. I personally use most Apple products and all of my Apple products work flawlessly interacting together.

As soon as I introduce any third party product, such as our outdoor watches - I run into various walls here and there that Apple has hardcoded within iOS. A good example, not being able to sent a response text message to in incoming text message that arrives to my iPhone then my watch. Using an Android phone with our Connect Mobile APP, you can send a quick response.

Apple Support might have more information on any changes made with Apple Health on iOS v17.xx.