v14.36 - Battery Drain during sleep on MARQ Gen 2 Aviator

I am writing to report a concerning issue I've encountered with the latest firmware update, version 14.36, on my gen 2 aviator 

Since updating to this firmware, I have been experiencing a significant battery drain problem, particularly during sleep mode. For instance, during a 4-hour and 35-minute sleep, my battery lost nearly 44% of its charge. This issue is not limited to a single occurrence; I consistently notice a 60-70% battery drain during 8-hour sleeps.

Initially, I suspected that third-party watch faces from the Connect IQ store might be responsible for the excessive power consumption. To test this theory, I switched to a built-in watch face before sleep, but the problem persisted.

It's worth noting that this battery drain issue was first noticed with firmware version 14.31 and continues with the latest release, 14.36. This has become a significant concern for me, and I believe it needs urgent attention and resolution.

I kindly request that your development team investigates this matter promptly and works on a solution to address this battery drain issue. If you require any additional data or logs to assist in diagnosing the problem, please do not hesitate to ask, and I will provide the necessary information.

I am a dedicated user of gen 2 since since fenix 3 models, and I value its performance and features. I look forward to your prompt response and a solution to this issue, as it greatly impacts my overall experience with the device.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your commitment to improving your products.

P.S. Before you reply, I would like you to know that I've already performed a factory reset since updating to version 14.36, and I had no issues with the device before firmware version 14.31. Please refrain from suggesting that I need to visit a local repair center or perform another device reset.