I have the marq 2 athlete and epic gen 2 with firmware version 11.28
I noticed recently that the acute load within the app vs the watch are not match (see attached screenshots). I'm not sure if this is known behavior or not but two weeks ago I had switched back to my epic 2 for a week due to travel and then once home switched back to my marq gen2. After switching back and syncing my marq the acute load started to be off in the connect app (showing lower load than the watch for portions of the week) even though the watch switch was two weeks ago. The overall load number for the day matches right now but certain days appear to be out of sync on the app.