Only english on my instinct solar after last nights update. Bring back all other languages please.

Language after update

• Hi there,

This post is just to follow up.

ask here on the user forum whether a fellow user using your language would send you the language file from his //GARMIN/TEXT folder 

Uploading in //GARMIN/TEXT the .ln3 file made available above in this thread does not solve the problem. Even after a restart of the watch, or by using the different options of the Settings > System > Language menu. The French language remains in pending installation state:

the fresh text file will be downloaded as soon as you connect over the USB cable to Garmin Express.

With Garmin Express, the installation of the language file fails. The Change Log update went well...

I also tried these two operations after a "Delete Data and Reset Settings" of the watch.

On Twitter, the Community Manager directs me to Garmin Express and Garmin Support. 

I'm expecting a Garmin Support update in the next two days.

Bye.

• Hi there,

Voilà, a functional file: french.ln4.zip (v2.90 for Instinct Solar software version 10.10).

Otherwise, Day D+3, no update from Garmin Support.

Yesterday and today, impossible to have an operator for a chat session.

Bye

• Hi All,

Please find here all the .ln4 language files in v2.90 for the Instinct Solar (software version 10.10):

Package InstinctSolar_All_ln4_TEXT_files_v2.90.zip (006-D8399-??)

In USB Mass Storage mode, copy the file of the desired language to //GARMIN/TEXT folder of the watch.

This archive contains the following files :

arabic.ln4
    brazilia.ln4
    bulgaria.ln4
    croatia.ln4
    czech.ln4
    danish.ln4
    dutch.ln4
    estonian.ln4
    finnish.ln4
    french.ln4
    german.ln4
    greek.ln4
    hebrew.ln4
    hungaria.ln4
    italian.ln4
    latvian.ln4
    lithuani.ln4
    norwegia.ln4
    polish.ln4
    romanian.ln4
    russian.ln4
    slovakia.ln4
    slovenia.ln4
    spanish.ln4
    swedish.ln4
    turkish.ln4
    ukrainia.ln4

Loudspeaker Please, fell free to open a ticket with Garmin Support, to request that the update of the language files be officially supported by the Garmin Connect mobile application, or at least that these files be made publicly available by Garmin for the USB Mass Storage mode procedure.

Have a good day.

Bye