Instinct 3 main features ?

It is now close to two years from launching Instinct 2 series and I was wondering what would be the main feature(s) that would sell the new Instinct 3 product ? 

I'll write few of my own thoughts/wishes and would like to hear from you fine folks...

1. Even better solar performance or maybe even charging on artificial/room light (as many Casio watches do, altought they are ultra-ultra-low power devices, i.e. don't have GPS/HR, etc. etc.):

I recall Instinct 1 had redish/bronze colored solar panel whereas Instinct 2 had more gray/greenish colored panel and had been more solar efficient than Instinct 1 (which was one of its selling points).

Then, on Instinct 2X we see again this "old" redish/bronze panel altough now on larger area thus being even more solar efficient/better than those smaller watches. I know there are many other factors impacting solar/power efficiency but it could be possible Garmin left some room here by possible future use of this seemingly more efficient gray/greenish solar panel on Instinct 3X.

2. Adding on-watch routing in navigation (but not full mapping as in Fenix/Epix):

This means this time roads, pathways, tracks would be visible and on-watch routable as in Fenix, and nothing more than that. For example, very old Fenix 2 had some form of mapping/routing in low-resolution monochrome display ten (10) years ago.

3. Laser beam for measuring nearby distance:

This is a bit streched feature (and probably power mega-hog) but after introducing flashlight into the Instinct series I see this watch more of a tool now :-)

So, what are your thoughts on new Instinct 3 ? Share some of it, go wild ... :-)