Instinct 3 main features ?

It is now close to two years from launching Instinct 2 series and I was wondering what would be the main feature(s) that would sell the new Instinct 3 product ? 

I'll write few of my own thoughts/wishes and would like to hear from you fine folks...

1. Even better solar performance or maybe even charging on artificial/room light (as many Casio watches do, altought they are ultra-ultra-low power devices, i.e. don't have GPS/HR, etc. etc.):

I recall Instinct 1 had redish/bronze colored solar panel whereas Instinct 2 had more gray/greenish colored panel and had been more solar efficient than Instinct 1 (which was one of its selling points).

Then, on Instinct 2X we see again this "old" redish/bronze panel altough now on larger area thus being even more solar efficient/better than those smaller watches. I know there are many other factors impacting solar/power efficiency but it could be possible Garmin left some room here by possible future use of this seemingly more efficient gray/greenish solar panel on Instinct 3X.

2. Adding on-watch routing in navigation (but not full mapping as in Fenix/Epix):

This means this time roads, pathways, tracks would be visible and on-watch routable as in Fenix, and nothing more than that. For example, very old Fenix 2 had some form of mapping/routing in low-resolution monochrome display ten (10) years ago.

3. Laser beam for measuring nearby distance:

This is a bit streched feature (and probably power mega-hog) but after introducing flashlight into the Instinct series I see this watch more of a tool now :-)

So, what are your thoughts on new Instinct 3 ? Share some of it, go wild ... :-)

• Colour screen would give much better maps

• A map and navigation could be the one thing the watch needs to become the perfect outdoor-tool. For Outdoor enthusiasts and off-grid use the combination between battery-life (and recharching via solar) and (monochrome) mapping would close a gap the fenix series could`nt and should´nt. As said a tool and not an lifestyle product.
    As a normal Sportwatch it does´nt need a map but there is a scene of people who would welcome it. 

• Keep the MIP black and white display and incresae pixel size from 176x176 to at least 240x240 - it is 2023 after all. 

Increase memory.  

Increase waterproofness to 200M.

Allow Altitude to use user configured locations such as home to calibrate just like the old devices did, eg Edge 500.

Keep the same appearance and make all functions available to App and Watch Face designers, eg. Training readiness, Surf Tide information, etc..

Focus on the Connect App and IQ and allow access to mor infor from connected phone.

No silly colours that put people off the Surf edition.

DONT - Add colour or touch screen

• Actually I would really love to have even better contrast. The 2X I have currently is solar only and while contrast is ok, for example my G-shock gbd-200 really does it better. I wish they could achieve the same level of contrast on the new 3X or even better. Or if good contrast is only possible without solar charging, release the 3X without solar then because where I live solar charging is pretty useless anyways. 

Other then that from a developer point of view an upgrade to the latest Connect IQ and Api levels would be very welcome. But in general I wished the SDK was just more complete for Garmins in general. For example step history can only be retrieved by day and not for example hourly. As well as Groups in settings has not worked since day one and wished they would fix it. Other things that would be nice is to have communications available in Watchfaces itself and not only a background service. Another thing what would really be nice is to have shades of gray available as colors when using the drawing functions. Now a grey effect can only be achieved by using actual images which sucks for memory. And talking about memory pleaaaaase give the 3X a lot more then the 60kb for a watch face. Because its insanely low like doubling that to 120kb would already be amazing! 

• * my only request is a 47mm version. 2x, even though it sits well on my wrist, feels too big. 2(non S) on the other hand feels small. 47mm non-solar tactical would hit the sweet spot. 

• Keep it simple, light and rugged.

Make interface faster.

Improve accuracy and speed of sensors (gps, compass, baro, etc).

Add skin temperature sensor.

Add small flashlight.

Improve screen (expecially when back light is on and you tilt the screen, now on some angles it is unreadable). Also older guys having difficulty reading text therefore better resolution and contrast would help.

Improve battery and solar charging.

Add more and better watch faces with ability to customise everything.

Improve feel of the buttons.

Add simple maps.

• I would like the MIP in black & White but with 240x240px. Should be enough for topographic maps. 

But the batterylife needs to stay the same as the 2x .

And please make it as usable without a Phone as posible to use it while beeing on a Long hike for more than 5 days

• I would Love to See the Satellitekomminiktion as in the inReach-devices to avoid using a phone

• * Higher resolution screen

* Keep it black and white MIPS {no colour or OLED)

* Increase size slightly to 47mm and increase size of screen.

* More storage

* Avoid doing anything that reduces the excellent contrast of the screen

• "Watch mode only" (Battery Saver) for infinite battery life :-)