Removed coating and Polished my Titanium Bezel on my Garmin Fenix 7 sapphire solar

My Bezel was scratched really bad so I removed the Black coating and polished the titanium a little it came out way better the expected.

• That looks pretty good. Neat idea to buy some extra time out of the life of your Fenix if the bezel starts looking bad.

I'm surprised my bezel still looks pretty good after a year of wearing it; I was not thrilled about the move to Titanium from my old 6X sapphire (stainless bezel), and worried it would look like a disaster by now, but somehow it's held up. But if it ever starts to look bad then I may give this a try. Probably hurts the resale value in the future, but I guess so does a scratched up bezel, so it's probably a wash

•  Well, finally finished my polishing job. It was no 15 minutes but a couple of hours, better take it to a jewelry to do it.  Started with manual sanding, no luck removing the anodized paint. Got a cordless rotary tool ($9 USD ) started sanding with 200, then 100... No luck.  It was already scratched from my tries so no way going back. Chatgpt helped me understand the color of the stones coming with my rotary tool so with the pink one finally got the black Removed. Then used the gray stone and finally the white. After that cut some sand papers to use them with the rotary, starting with 100, the 220, 600, 2000.. then used the kit of diamond polishing paste using a new felt with my rotary for every size... So  it was 1500, 6000, 12000, 40000 and finally 80000.  Also had to be careful to don't scratch anything else so I used my wife's cricut to cut a vinyl to the size of the screen and some stickers to the legs near the buttons.. 

• Wow amazing job it looks great! Did you polish it because it was scratched or did you just want it polished?

• I wanted silver, mirror bezel... no scratched at all, so was really scared when sand paper 200 was only scratching a little bit, but not removing the black color. 

• Great job! Looks better than an original Slight smile

• Why are to lugs black? I thought they were covered with titanium as well...