Issues and bugs with Strength Training

• The lap button forces us back to the (not that well thought through) exercise list every time and makes the other pages or custom pages redundant.  

Timer/Countdown in exercise list is only visible after scrolling, while it could be perfectly active in the middle of the screen without manual input after each set:  
Just put it right next to the static info about how long the pause is. Then you could just put the actual time of the day in the field that can be reached by scrolling. Then that page would be showing vital information without user input and be at least useful.

• Multiple weight bugs with custom strength training: 
    Requirements: 
    - own workout with weights set and one bodyweight exercise in the middle 
    - count reps turned on (because without reps you are not asked for weight even if "edit weight" is on) 
    - edit weight turned on 
  • Bug 1: When ignoring the rep counter (because it counted correctly) it will record weight 0 in the activity. 

If I enter the "edit reps" screen and go through to the "edit weight" screen it will preselect the weight set in the training to edit or confirm. 

Also if "edit weight" is off the pre-planned weight is always recorded in the activity correctly, no matter if reps are adjusted or ignored. 

• Bug 2: If a bodyweight exercise follows a weight exercise it will show the weight of the previous weight exercise instead of 0 as it should be. And it will be 0 in the stored activity if the rep counter is skipped. 

If "edit weight" is off in will always record the correct weight preset in the activity no matter if its 0 for bodyweight or a larger value for a weight exercise. 

• Bug 3: If I have a weight like 22,5 it gets rounded up to 23 if I skip the repcounter. 

• Bug 4: When editing weight on the watch the digit after the decimal point has no "endless scrolling" like the other ones

• If I skip a set that already started, the first exercise still shows up in the summary.   

• "skip upcoming set" is only available in a "pause until lap press" but not in a pause with countdown.

• Changing the background color in settings does not change the color on the set page. Color will be the opposite when switching though pages during pause or training state (as color is used to differentiate those) 

•  Long German translation of repetitions in exercise preview before starting it hides number of reps:  

• Optionally having "edit weight: on" only for free training but not for a planned training would be nice