Headphones Connection

Hello, I have a Fenix 6 Pro with SW 23.10. Unfortunately, I keep having problems with the headphones. Here I have two problems:
1. The headphones can often only be connected after restarting the watch.
2. With Jabra headphones, I have disconnections between the left and right headphones (elite 3, 65t and 75t). There are no problems with my Bose NC700.

Maybe you can help me, as resetting the headphones or anything else has helped so far, or are there any sports headphones that work properly with the smartwatch?

• I have this too with both my airpods and my aftershokz. It seems that whenever the headphones connect to a previous device by themselves, the watch cant "take over" that connection. My random hack is starting the headphonesearch on the watch and then powering on the headphones, hoping the watch finds them first. It's a hit & miss. I'm still hoping for a solution to this. As restarting the watch helps me too, I do think it's software related

• If you're experiencing issues with headphone connectivity on your Fenix 6 Pro, try updating the firmware, resetting Bluetooth connections, and positioning the headphones properly. If problems persist, contact customer support for assistance. When looking for alternative sports headphones, consider reputable brands that are known for their good compatibility with Garmin devices.