Hello Fenix 6 customers,
Edit (6/17 12:30 PM): Non-Pro models: We have identified a crash that occurs when scrolling past a CIQ widget, if the Widget Glances setting is enabled. For now, you can avoid this crash by simply disabling the Widget Glance setting (via Menu - Widgets). Our teams are working to resolve this issue as soon as we can. I apologize for the inconvenience.
At this time, we believe that Pro models are not affected by this crash.
Our next beta version for the Fenix 6 series is now available!
Please ensure that you are downloading the correct beta software for your specific device.
- Fenix 6s: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6s Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6 Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
- Fenix 6x Pro: www8.garmin.com/.../download_details.jsp
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on each of the above pages.
17.72 Change Log Notes:
- Added the ability to rate the perceived effort and feel of a Run, Bike, or Swim activity. The prompts appear during activity save. Go to [Activity] Settings > Self Evaluation for options.
- Added sleep tracking widget with sleep score and insights by Firstbeat AnalyticsTM.
- Added metabolic calories into the total calories reported in the calories data field and recorded in the activity file.
- Added setting to enable/disable workout audio prompts.
- Updated workout audio prompts for hundredths distance precision.
- Updated Intensity Minutes determinations to align with guidance from CDC.
- Improved feedback on stress level readings.
- Improved calorie calculations for activities using a power meter.
- Improved results for daily Body Battery calculations.
- Improved visibility of Climb Pro alert page.
- Improved power meter calibration and settings.
- Improved layout of target card page. (Only applies to tactix Delta – Solar Edition with Ballistics)
- Fixed issue where compass would become unresponsive during SUP activities.
- Fixed issue with incorrect energy values on range card. (Only applies to tactix Delta – Solar Edition with Ballistics)
- Fixed issue with manual time setup during initial setup.
- Fixed display issues when editing data field layouts.
- Fixed issue where recovery sets would not be properly displayed during workouts.
- Fixed issue where a Suggested Workout could draw with a nearly blank diagram.
- Fixed issue with editing data screens for Ultra Run app.
- Connect IQ improvements and bug fixes.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 8.00
ANT/BLE/BT (Pro models): 6.11
ANT/BLE (non-Pro models): 2.11
Wi-Fi (Pro models only): 2.60
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not compatible for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the Fenix 6 Series you have in the subject line.