Fenix 6 LTE rather than 7 this year?

The 945 LTE was a slight disappointment to me and and I can’t help but thing that it’s what we have coming for the Fenix this year:elevate 4 sensor, LTE addition and a couple other small tweaks. To me that looks like a logical progression and Fenix 7 coming next year, what do you guys think?

• Working in the mobile communication industry, writing software that allows SmartPhones, LTE/5G connected devices, even establish SMS much less data connections.  I feel I know a little on this topic: :)    Its complex stuff.  Plus there are an every growing number of 4g and 5g bands that make even the dumbest  of smart device (think of those Amazon pods the can reorder laundry soup, or baggage tags in use at an airport) complex.  The power save modes in use on them are even complex.  Also, This is battery hungry stuff.    

battery technology is improving, but to have a fully functional sport work with any respectable life before recharging.  We are not there yet.  Long way off in fact.   The hope of a Fenix 7 or 8 or 9 in which an ultra runner might be off for 24 or 36 hours while trying to capture sports metric data AND maintain even the most basic of wireless connectivity.   Pfft is all I'll say.

for an urban warrior that recharges every night.  Sure they can manage that today. But who want to recharge that often... :)

• I noticed that some on-line retailers (at least a couple of them) are flagging the non-solar version of Fenix 6s (pro and non-pro) as "discontinued." I don't know whether this is an error or it is instead indicative of something.

Nevertheless, I need to upgrade from my current VA4; while I was hoping for a Fenix 7, I would gladly purchase a refreshed version of a Fenix6. 

• I think it could be a Fenix 7 already finalized but due to lack of competition (F6 still has better specs compared to anything else) thay dont need to release it yet.

If F6 has good sales it could be still the primary model for the rest of the year or till mid of 2022

• But who want to recharge that often...

Apple Watch users.