Custom breathwork exercise

I tried to submit this as a suggestion, but the form just won't work. Figured someone might know how I can do this or Garmin might pick up the suggestion here.

I have a Fenix 6s. One of the best things with the new watch was the breathwork exercise. What a great idea. I use it often, but I'd like to be able to make a custom breathwork exercise that can be loaded to the watch. Example would be that I do a meditation daily that involves deep 6 breaths/min for 5 minutes. Then a breath hold for 2 minutes. Then 2 pushes of the CSF up to the head, which lasts 2 minutes. Then repeated twice more. For now, I just set the timer for 5 minutes and then reset it. But having to look at my watch and think about time in the middle of a meditation kind of negates the point and there is no breath cues, so I'm kind of winging it with my deep breathing. It would be great if I could just program this mediation with the same vibrations of the breathwork. Additionally, or instead, it would be nice if you could modify the existing exercises to lengthen or shorten the breaths and or the exercise time.

If anyone has an idea how I could do this, I'd be grateful. Thanks!