Hello Fenix 6 customers,
UPDATE 6/4/20: We are currently investigating reports from beta testers regarding phone connection problems, or disconnects from sensors/headphones. We believe this was introduced in our 6.03 ANT/BLE software update for the Fenix 6/s/x Pro models. For those of you experiencing this issue, you can backdate to the previous ANT/BLE version 5.04 with the file in the attached folder. Unzip the file and place the GUP3293.GCD file in the Garmin\RemoteSW folder of your device. This issue only affects the Pro models.
We have new software available for your upcoming adventures!
Please ensure that you are downloading the correct beta software for your specific device.
Fenix 6s: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15166
Fenix 6s Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15164
Fenix 6: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15162
Fenix 6 Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15160
Fenix 6x Pro: https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15168
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on each of the above pages.
9.92 Change Log Notes:
- Added on-device sleep calculation (via added Sleep widget* (Menu > Widgets > Edit > +Add > Sleep). Requires Sensor Hub 7.04
- Updated the UI for performance, Heart Rate, Training Status, Intensity minutes and Floors Climbed widgets. These are only minor visual changes
- Fixed an issue with Powerbeats Pro audio control.
- Fixed an issue where alarm labels were not being translated.
*On-device sleep calculations have now been added. This information can only be viewed via the Sleep widget. Please follow included instructions above to add the widget. On-device sleep calculations can be viewed in Garmin Connect Mobile and Garmin Connect Web when using beta software 9.92 and above. A few notes concerning on-device sleep and how it is viewed in GCM and GC-Web:
- The sleep cycle doughnut around the total hours of sleep in GC-Web does not currently match GCM or your watch.
- When looking at your sleep data in GCM or GC-Web, if REM sleep shows --, and your total sleep time does not match your watch, this means the old sleep data calculations are being shown. It's an indication on device sleep has not yet been uploaded. Please be patient and allow the data to upload.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 7.04* (required for new Sleep tracking)
ANT/BLE/BT (Pro models): 6.03
ANT/BLE (non-Pro models): 2.11
Wi-Fi (Pro models only): 2.60
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the Fenix 6 Series you have in the subject line.