very quiet signal and alarm tones and weak vibrator signal

I've had a Garmin Fenix 6x for two weeks.  With this watch the signal and alarm tones are extremely quiet.
With my earlier Garmin watches, e.g. Forerunner 305, 310XT, I am used to completely different volumes and a stronger vibrator signal. In the forest, the watch is not audible when worn normally on the wrist.
Therefore the watch is not suitable for interval training, because no start and stop signal and no 1km step signal or even the metronome is not audible.
These pip signals are much too quiet.
Even as an alarm clock I can forget my Fenix 6X.
Unfortunately I have no comparison with other Fenix 6x users, hence my question to the forum:
Are all Fenix 6x watches so quiet "normal" and can you alarm only by the relatively weak vibration signal?
Or is it a defect of my watch?
Software: 8.1, GPS: 4.1, Wifi: 2.60 CIQ: 3.1.7, BMX: 0.5.2,
WHR: 20.04.70, ANT/BLE/BT: 5.01, sensor hub: 4.20

• Today I was able to test some Fenix models of the series 5 and 6 in two shops in Cologne on their
    Test the signal volume and the strength of the vibration. During these tests I could see that all
    watches were about the same volume and vibrated relatively weakly. My Fenix 6X Sapphire was
    on delivery just as loud, after a short time it became quieter and quieter and also vibrated less.
    Compared to my Forerunner 310XT all Fenix watches were much quieter. I hope that Garmin
    the Fenix 6 can improve the signal volume and vibration. Because this
    F6X is a step backwards. The F6X is much too quiet for interval training and as an alarm clock
    the watch is so completely unusable. No one is woken by the signal volume.

a suggested solution: all alarms, start-stop signal for intervals, and all other
    signals e.g. metronome) on the Bluetooth headphones?
    As mentioned above, my F6X was sold by my dealer without an explanation why the watch was not
    can be exchanged or possibly repaired, will be taken back against reimbursement of the purchase price.

Unfortunately there is no explanation from Garmin so far whether such an improvement is possible at all.