Fenix 6X Sapphire - Abnormal battery drain during activity since v6.0 update

Hy!

Since v6.0 software update I've abnormal battery drain during running. Usally I'm running 1,5 hour with music (Jaybird Vista or Jaybird X3) and HRM RUN and Stryd footpod connected. Normally I'm loosing 10-15% of battery, but since software version 6.0 these activitys draning over 30%!!! battery. 

Nothing changed since the software update, I'm listening the same Spotify playlists, using the same external devices and nothing is installed on the watch. No watch faces, no widgets, just Datarun premium and Stryd Zones datafields, but I'm using them since months.

In watch mode, the battery drain is normal, I'm loosing a few percentage daily. Normally I'm charging the watch after 5-6 days with daily 1,5 hour training, but since the update it barely lasts 3 days. Today I went running with 42% and after 80 minute I've noticed that only 8% remaind.

Has anyone met something like this?

• Have you tried the soft reset of the watch? Keeping power button pressed 15 sec. to power off the watch and then power on. It may help.

• Yes, I've tried it twice without luck. Now I've charged it to 100% yesterday night (22:00). Now it's 9:30 (am), and it's on 98%, so the smart watch mode battery usage is still fine. If todays running drains 30% again, I'll try a full factory reset. :(

• Factory reset is problematic due to having to set everything up again. To start with, you can try reinstalling music applications and headphones.

• Today I've deleted and reconnected Stryd, but during 60 min running (14K) battery dropped from 96% to 77%.

Now I've deleted my headphones, and retry tomorrow.

• Strange!! 

The last time I recharged my 6X was 20. Feb - today I am at 12% (12d, 0,307%/h). OK, no Music, never... But 3x Backcountry Skiing (3-6h each, with full GPS logging), and 3x jogging (each 35min). OHR is on all day... 

• Any changes after reconnecting headphones?

• I’m seeing something similar. Started my run at 99% this morning. About 5 hours in the battery was dead. I wasn’t watching the drain during the run (it was under a glove) so I don’t know if it was a consistent drain or just all of a sudden, but the battery was indeed dead. No music in use. Only thing connected to it was an external HR strap (HRM RUN).  What the hell...

• Well, there’s definitely an issue. See my post from yesterday about the battery going from 99% to dead after about 5 hours of running. Today, ran for about 2.5 hours. Battery started at 100%. Ended at 60%. Again, the only thing connected was my HRM RUN HR strap. Didn’t use maps, backlight, music, etc during the run. Something is definitely up.  I’ve run a couple thousand miles with the 6x Sapphire + HR strap with no battery issues. Seems to coincide with 6.0 firmware release.  Hopefully it gets fixed soon. 

• Today I've made a factory reset, and reinstalled everything from scratch. Now I'm charging the watch to 100% and see what happens tomorrow. Maybe just something wen't wrong during the update. With 5.0 firmware I was loosing about 10-12% of charge per hour with HRM RUN, Stryd footpod and bluetooth headphone (Spotify, Jaybird Vista or X3). With 6.0 I'm loosing 30% on a 80-90 min. long run. :(

• Must be something with your watch... maybe a strange watchface? 
    As stated above, my last charge was on 20. Jan - and tonight I will recharge it. During the 3 backcountry skiing activities I was wearing a HR-Strap. During jogging or hiking (3x jogging each 35min, 1x hike with 2h) I took the Data from the OHR of the watch itself. (FW 6)
    Data recording is on Auto. OHR runs all day long. Phone is also connected 24h/d... 

Average battery usage long term is 0,336%/h - since last charge it is 0.581%/h, but yesterday it was around 0,35%. I guess the consumption was quite high today, because I followed a track using routing during my hike today. Battery dropped from 12% to 2% within 2h....

So MAYBE you also follow a track?! Does this maybe force the battery so much?!