Fenix 6X: No air pressure / barometer in boating profile available ?!?

Hi all,

I am "proud" owner of a Fenix 6 X Pro, which throughout is a pretty good device, however there is one thing that is extremely annoying me:

I use it for boating and sailing, but unfortunately it is not possible to add the current air pressure / barometer value to the training pages in "boating" profile.
Tried creating a custom profile, but mandatory distance and speed in nautical miles is not available anywhere outside boating.

I tried to contact  customer support already a few months ago, they basically confirmed the Status Quo straight away, but weren't able to give any solution or forward this requirement to product software development pipeline.

So, there I am, a high-quality smartwatch at my wrists, that gives me most necessary routing, location and performance information straight away and can even record ultra-long-term voyages now, but in order to check the good old but massively important barometer pressure I still have to go below deck... However I could easily check my heartbeat and PulseOx 24/7, which is not quite useful in boating profile.... Not quite usage oriented...

Any ideas, comments, solutions or workarounds??? Or tips on how to make Garmin listen to customer requirements?

Really appreciated!

• As there is no IQ Field showing barometer (like fields developped for counting steps, another missing field)
    Hotkeys do not propose barometers.

The easiest way is using the Barometer Widget. (There is a "pure" Baro widget not the ABC widget)
    Place it near the Up or Down (at the end or the beginning of the widget list).

First Method:

When you are in Boating.
    Push once the back button to go to the Watchface.
    Push once the down button to get immediatly the Barometer widget.  (You can have it in full screen if you choose so)
    Now you see the graph and the pressure value.
    Push twice the back button to go back to Boating last field used.

That what I would do. 
    Also you can set some Storm Alerts for any fast changing of the pressure.

What do you think ?

Second method: simple and faster...

You can also use one of the OEM watchface which can show the Graph and baro value. (The digital Face show a large graph and the pressure written)
    You will access it just back pushing once the back button.
    Pushing again the Back button bring you back to the Boating last field used.
    It means you got the barometer and one push of a button.

• Thanks. Have checked both options. First one works, but is a bit of a hassle of pressing different buttons with clumsy fingers when otherwise everything could be at one place. And second one is no option unfortunately, as I prefer my used watchface and don't wanna replace it by a lacking functionality at other place.

Still quite depressing.. (

• Fot the time of your activity cant you just switch to that other watchface?

Going to any Activity mode and the Fenix doesn't like you to use IQ watchface (to save memory) and will switch to OEM watchface anyway... So why not the barometer OEM watchface? 

You just have to push the back button. Even with cold hands ..  Sweat smile 

• Sorry but I couldn't  work out how to access “the OEM watchface which can show the Graph and baro value”. Can you please help with this?