Sleep tracking not accurate ...

Hi All

I got Fenix 6x Pro two weeks ago upgrading from Fenix 3 HR. I love the new watch and I was really pleased to see much more detailed sleep tracking to my old watch. I started checking my sleep record after each night and...

Last week was really tough for me. Tough negotiations at work resulted in a lot of stress and sleepless nights. I literally couldn't sleep at all, maybe had few rounds of sleep but woke up after really short time, then just lying for few minutes, turning, rolling, then standing up and going to the bathroom... In the record in the morning I can see I had 7 hours of sleep, the only difference is that it recorded only 8 minutes of deep sleep and a lot of REM and light sleep, which is obviously not true ... I know that a watch cannot know whether I'm actually asleep but recording a light sleep when I'm actually standing up and walking to the bathroom is clearly wrong...

Another thing is stress. I had stress peaks last week when I really physically felt bad and the stress ratio was high, but then I managed to get really relaxed through meditation and just refocusing and it was still high...

can this be improved somehow, maybe it needs time to learn my patterns, or is it just all we can get from a device like Fenix ... ?