Heart Rate (WHR) is showing complete wrong data since upgrade to version 4.10

Before the upgrade to version 4.10 the HR was very accurate and almost 100% aligned with Treadmill sensors and chest strap sensor. Now the HR is about 20-30 beats too high!!

I changed to Garmin because I wanted to get rid of the chest strap... And now i'm really considering to return the watch (as it is even less accurate than my former cheap Fitbit which was for which I only paid 100 bucks...). 

Has anyone else the same issue???

• I can relate with all of this.  But I will say, that I come to a conclusion that all WHR devices are just a guide at best.  If your serious and want accurate data, please.. wear a chest strap (when riding bike) or wear the Polar OH1 arm band for running, tennis, etc..  and you will have a much better relationship with your watch.  Too many variables..  strap tension, wrist size, humidity, etc.. come into play.   For me, as long as the WHR is somewhat accurate around the house and sitting on the couch..  I am happy.  When I am dressed for activity a better HR monitor goes with me.  

Think of the built in WHR as a "swiss army knife".  Its nice in a pinch.. but if your going to kill something, you want something bigger to do the job.   (sorry for the grim vision).