Fenix 6 battery drain fast

I just got my Fenix 6 on monday. Got first fully charge (2 hours) and aware that the battery last for only 3-4 days (against 14 days as specs). Original watch face with moving second, WHR on, bluetooth on, no music, no GPS, no Pulse Ox... I will try get few more full charge before return for warranty. 

Is there anyone got the same issue? Is it possible the battery will be better over few more charges? or anything i should try to do before return it?

I love this watch and the fact its battery sucks is really annoying :( 

Update the next day: I tried reboot the watch to default and no pairing with Garmin Connect on IPhoneX. Surprisingly the batter last for like 0.25%/hour. Tried connect with the phone without download any app/face/widget, battery drop to 1%/hour. Try reinstall the Connect app, issue still exist. 

It seem to me the problem is not the watch but the connection btw watch and phone. I ve done everything i can but doesnt work. Any idea? i m afraid Garmin wont fix this for me since the problem not from the watch

Thanks 

• thanks for answering Odie21, what do you mean by "higher drain at the beginning". Mine is like 1.2%/h for BT, WHR only

• Hey, I finally found someone who has the same problem I have.

I also only come with my Fenix 6 pro for a maximum of 3-4 days but 4 days never reach.

I have switched off pulse oximeter and am only on manual.

I only had 30 minutes of activity for 3 days and nothing else.

Now I did a hard reset and still no improvement.

I also want to keep the watch only with 3.5 days Smartwatch this is a disaster

• Hey, I finally found someone who has the same problem I have.

I also only come with my Fenix 6 pro for a maximum of 3-4 days but 4 days never reach.

I have switched off pulse oximeter and am only on manual.

I only had 30 minutes of activity for 3 days and nothing else.

Now I did a hard reset and still no improvement.

I also want to keep the watch only with 3.5 days Smartwatch this is a disaster

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• hi 

I am not sure your issue is similar with me. My problem is, after doing the hard reset, battery is fine. Problems started to appear as soon as i sync to garmin connect/express. 

So, i tried to create new account, sync to computer at work and reinstall app on my phone. Now the battery is doing fine (0.3%/h)

My best assumption is some corrupted music file from my home computer causing the problem. But honestly i am not sure

Anyway i am glad so far the issue disappear (it s just day 2 so cant be sure yet) 

• I made another hard reset and only logged in to Garmin Connect once to set up. I've had bluetooth out since then. Battery consumption from 01:40 to 10:20 = 12% battery loss while sleeping.

What could I still try out so that it runs normally again.

• I think you should try hard reset (delete all data) and dont pair with phone when turn it on. Just let it like a standalone watch (no connection with either phone or computer). Wait for 8 hours to see how much battery drain.

If it drain more than 6% in 8 hours. Then definitely battery s defective. 

If it drain less than 3% in 8 hours. It s more likely problem s at the software and you can start your investigation from there 

• Sent the old clock back now and got a new one now.

I'm not going to look at the new clock with Garmin or with the PC.

Will report what came out.

What battery do you have for your watch now.

Have also given up a support ticket at Garmin to the developers to see what they say about it. Problem seems to be known.

• I bought my fenix 6x pro yesterday, at 23:00 I had 100% battery life, now I have 16% WTF? :D Pulse OX is off, no music, whr off, should I return them? 

• please contact garmin. This may be a software error. You have to send the data from the watch to garmin by email to the software developer

• Definitely something wrong. My 6x pro, even with pulseOX turned on, only loses about 7% of its battery overnight.