Side by side comparison of black 6s vs carbon gray 6s?

Does anyone have a side by side comparison of the black 6s and carbon gray 6s? They look so similar.

• Fenix 6S Pro (left), Fenix 6S Sapphire (right).

The DLC Sapphire has a more eye-catching silver body, but the screen has a very slight tint and the contrast is slightly poorer with more reflection compared to the Gorilla Glass on the F6 Pro. When the backlight is in operation on the Sapphire model the whole screen shines blue when seen from an angle, which is kind of cool and doesn't distract from the read-out. Both very nice watches but the Sapphire one looks a bit more special IMO.

• For me it looks like, that the left one has a clearer visibility/readability screen and not much reflections. So the user must decide, to choose between more scratchproof or clearer visibility/readability. But everyone probably sees it differently...

• Sapphire just adds a bit more class to it - I think. So if one want class over readability - sapphire it is. If readability is most important - go with the Gorilla ;-) 

One thing; I've noticed that colors do look really crisp on the sapphire screen as long as the viewing angle is strait on. It is only once turning your wrist, that colors start to wash out a tiny bit. But that's the cost of looking much more classy ;-) 

On the F6 Titanium the sapphire is a perfect match. It looks so cool together with that shiny titanium bezel. 

• See reply on other thread about screen contrast

• Interesting, thanks. The carbon DLC is so interesting. In certain light it looks the same, black. In others it’s glossy and almost silver. The black one isn’t as shiny and premium looking as I’d hoped - almost looks like the Forerunner 245. But the screen is definitely better on that one. Tough call. 

• Interesting, thanks. The carbon DLC is so interesting. In certain light it looks the same, black. In others it’s glossy and almost silver. The black one isn’t as shiny and premium looking as I’d hoped - almost looks like the Forerunner 245. But the screen is definitely better on that one. Tough call. 

With the sapphire screen there is a slight haze and minor loss of contrast under certain viewing angles, but you get a cool looking blue back-light effect. In bright sunshine and looking at the watches straight-on there is no difference.

The carbon DLC silver reminds me a lot of the "slate" edition 645. It definitely has more lustre than the black one.

• Thanks. These photos really helped and confirmed what I believed. I saw both in person and the carbon DLC definitely has a much more significant glare and makes it hard to read, which is absent in the pro black version. Felt like I was having to use the light button constantly on the carbon DLC which defeats the purpose of an always-on display. Shame because I like the carbon bezel better than the black, but functionality wins this round. 

• neferr, after nearly 6 months of this post; do you mind to share your experience with both watches? how the DLC coating is performing, any scratches in both (Pro & Sapphire, body or screen) - Thanks

• I just wanted to say..  that after 7 months with the 245, and loving that non reflective screen , I took the plunge and got the 6s Sapphire, and I was worried too about glare.   BUT..  in real life, real use.. it has been great and a VERY welcome upgrade to the quality and feel of the watch, which for me was important as I now wear this thing 24/7 and was the mean reason for the upgrade.  Unless you wear the watches side by side lol, you will never notice in real world use.  

• Any noticeable scratches in the DLC coating ?