During training I'm stuck in the map

I made a running intervall training. During the training I want to change the screen, because I want to the heart rate and speed and not the pace. Then I wish on the screen and the map appears. Then I wish again and the map is moving instead of showing the next screen. This is very annoying and ruined my training. Then I pressed the lap key and the next round started. So I have to start the training again. I think running trainings are one of the most important and used features. So they should actually be well tested. When I'm testing this at home the screen change works also with the map, but not during running. And I find it also annoying, that I cannot change the default screen data fields of the training. I have the touch function always enabled and don't want to change this. That the watch is stuck in the map can happen also, when configuring the screens. The FW is 8.21.

• For example, you are kicked out of the training recommendation if you press the back button, how stupid is that? You can't restart it then either.

Sorry to respond to an old comment, but do you mean the daily recommended workout?

At least on my 945 LTE, if I accidentally dismiss the training recommendation, I can get it back by:

1) Scrolling to the main activity page (assuming the activity hasn't been started)

2) Pressing UP

3) Selecting Training > Workouts > Daily Suggestions

From there I can see a week's worth of suggested workouts, including today's workout.

It may not be super intuitive (like a lot of Garmin stuff), but it's possible.