[v8.18] Strength activity "during set" screen should have a "current set timer"

This screen should have a "current set timer", this would be helpful with exercises like plank and other:

It could be replaced with the current time, because that is not so important while you are mid-set in my opinion. I don't know how Garmin missed this or at least didn't think of giving an option of editing this screen.

• its a nice screen, but you don't have to use it (you can remove it and replace it with screens showing the data you want). You can always get it back using the restore defaults option.

• This screen is on the "Strength" profile by default and can not be edited or removed. It always pops up when mid-set.

• The problem is that you can't create your own modified data screen that has all the data elements on this screen plus a set timer. Unless I'm missing something, you can't add sets, the name of the exercise, the number of expected reps, or the weight to your own custom data screen. These are all unique to this screen, and are useful pieces of information. Not having a timer on it, though, is a huge missing piece, imho. Personally, I'd also like to see the Reps field larger but I can live with it as is.

It's also the case that this screen seems to have some special relationship to the Rest timer screen.

• Actually you can remove this data screen.

Go into activities & apps - select strength training - Strength settings - data screens - select the strength screen - press start and you get two options: reorder, remove. select remove, then select yes. Hey presto strength screen is gone.

• Yes you can't add to it, and yes you can't replicate some of the data from it to another screen, but you could add a screen with the missing data and change between them, and or set the screens to auto-scroll.

Just glad to see that an area that has previously not seen much change, starting to see some significant movement. Would suggest perhaps sending in ideas to Garmin.

• Couldn't agree more that it's good to see Garmin giving attention to the strength screen. I was super excited to see the new updates, especially because there were limitations in the previous version. But, at least in my workouts, they've made it less helpful and more onerous to use (e.g., many, many more button presses to accomplish the same thing). I think I'll drop down a version, which is also disappointing since I'd like the other updates but it's been incredibly frustrating to use the new version in the middle of the workout.

• Actually you can remove this data screen.

I did exactly that. Last thing I want to be doing during a workout is fiddling with technology. 

I removed all of the data screens that I could, leaving the mandatory one screen, which I changed from  "Time Of Day" to  "Set Timer." Then enabled fast Auto Scroll. So in a 2-second glance at my watch I can see everything I need.

1. Current set
    2. Next set
    3. How much rest time until the next set.

This works for me until the next update.