Enduro 2 bug and lost data during race

Hi,
Bought an Enduro 2 last month.
Today was my first race with it and the watch suddenly stopped to work after 10 hours in race
Do you know what's happened ?
I'm very disappointed.. lost all race data and watch data as i had to reset the watch.
What should I do?
I have many races coming i don't want to get this problem every race.
Thanks
  • It is impossible to say why your watch would suddenly stop. I am sorry the issue took place during your race.

- Did your watch suddenly power off? Or, did it restart itself? I

- If it restarted, when you went back to the activity, was it not paused waiting for you to continue? 

- Did your watch allow you to correct it with a soft reset? (Holding down your top left button until your watch shuts off then let go of the button.)

• Hi, Yes the watch suddenly stopped during my race, after 10 hours. Never restarted, stayed locked at the starting "enduro2".

After the race I tried to restart without reset but could not.

now come back home and made a full factory reset.

I'm worry I have another race 100 miles in 2 weeks,I really don't want the problem happen again.

I have a Fenix 6X pro too, and had the same problem last year during the Tor Des Geants ( 330k race in Italy). I did not trust the watch anymore and that's why I bought the enduro 2.

• I am sorry you have had the issues. If you experience any further issues with your watch, please do not hesitate to reach out to Outdoor Product Support in your region.