Enduro 2 hangs (freezes)

My Enduro 2 (SW version 11.28) has the following problem: 

It freezes and becomes unresponsive.

This behaviour is observed twice so far - once using the stopwatch and once using the strength activity. 

The watch hangs for about 10-15 mins and the resets by itself (I guess that there is a kind of heartbeat implemented). 

After the reset it shows the last activity that was used for (paused in my case, but I was pushy with the buttonses) 

Additionally occasional power drains are also observed - meaning the battery dies within two days after it was fully charged (even though no SW updates have been performed). 

Anyone with the same or similar issues ? What is your cure ? 

• I am sorry there is an issue. Both the long 10-15 minute full freeze with no response along with the crash/restart is concerning.

Troubleshooting you can try:

- Soft reset your watch by holding down your top left button until your watch shuts off then let go of the button.

- On the off chance the behavior is caused by a corrupt file: using your computer, ensure your watch is fully synced then delete only the contents of your Activity folder. (All your past activities synced will remain on your Garmin Connect account.)

- If the issue continues, reset your watch to defaults through your watch System > Reset menu.

• Yes i just swam 700 meters in the pool and did some 25 meter drill recording on my enduro2, all buttons are frozen except the light button used to dim the screen which is the only thing working button wise. Touch screen works but all buttons besides this one are frozen and the working one only provided one basic function of dimming the background light. Aren't we supposed to use these gadgets in water for such recording?

1. I did the reset and everything worked fine thereafter but it seems like I will have to do this often. Operations in the pool..measuring/timing seems to make the snduro 2 act up. It happened again today. Hope it's a bug that can be fixed and not water getting into the hardware. 
  • If your issue continues in the same behavior for freezing, please reach out to Outdoor Product Support to discuss exchanging your watch. I am sorry you continue to have the issue.

• Operations in the pool..measuring/timing seems to make the snduro 2 act up.

If you're having issues using the Enduro in the water I'd suggest you reach out to product support sooner rather than later. I swim in the sea and pool with mine several times a week without issue. if this is happening every time you go in the water then there is a very real possibility that you have a hardware problem that needs looking at.