Live Track not start automatically on Enduro 2

Hi all,

I've a problem with live track auto start. The setup is all ok, last version of Garmin Connect on my iPhone and last firmware version on my Enduro 2 (updated just this morning to 10.46). When I start a new outdoor session (running, trail running, walking) live track not work automatically but it works only (after starting session on Enduro 2) if I put off "Auto Start" toggle and press on "Start LiveTrack" on Garmin Connect app.

I tried to search online but I've not finding something helpful.

Any suggestions?

Thank you all

Gianluca

• I am having the same issue w/ my Epix gen 2.  Hadn't tried your work around until today and it worked.  Was on the phone w/ Garmin yesterday for an hour to no avail.  Said they would refer to techs and get back to me within a few weeks.

• Same issue here! Garmin Enduro 2 with latest firmware and latest iOS version: I was never able to get the Enduro 2 to auto-start. I had this issue sometimes with my previous Fenix 3 and Fenix 5X, sometimes it would work, sometime it would not. I always tried to turn on/off Bluetooth and to restart Garmin connect and force a sync to try to "force" the auto-start but never came to find a process that work all the time. GARMIN PLEASE FIX THIS THIS IS A VERY OLD ISSUE !!!