Outdoor Walk + Indoor Walk + Auto Start

Just sold my apple watch and bought the exiting Enduro 2. Slight smile

Just a bit overwhelmed with the new watch and can't find:

1. Outdoor Walk Activity or is this Hike?

2. Indoor Walk Activity on treadmill ?

3. Is it possible that outdoor walk activity starts automatically ? if yes, how ?

Thanks

• Outdoor Walk Activity or is this Hike?

There are both, on Enduro. Use Walk for casual or competitive walking, hike for hiking in mountains and similar. Or use just the one you prefere, all the time. It won't have any impact on Calories or other metrics.

Indoor Walk Activity on treadmill ?

Yes, you can use it.

Is it possible that outdoor walk activity starts automatically ? if yes, how ?

Only select cheaper Venu and Vivo models have the activity auto-start option. AFAIK not available on Enduro (as well as not on any other high end models). You have only the MoveIQ option, tagging the walk on the daily overview graph, but it does not start the GPS, or activity logging. 

• Thanks a lot. Question 1 and 3 closed. However, I cant find indoor walk out of the box except this one app called InWalk. If I use Treadmill then its thinks I am doing a run and not a walk. Any ideas on this?

• I do not have the Enduro, so cannot test it, but InWalk sounds like it should be it. If not, either use the Treadmill profile and change the activity type to Walk subsequently in Garmin Connect, or create a new activity type based on the standard walk, and in its settings disable the GPS - it will then use the indoor mode instead.