Surprised on how little graphs one can see from the dive.

I'm really surprised how little graphs dive generates. I've always thought Garmin has a lot of data even if the data would be pretty pointless.

But from the dive you don't see things like:

• N2 loading (No N2 graph)
  • CMS loading (No pO2 graph, no OTU graph)
  • Air consumption in some other unit than pressure ("SAC/RMV/ATR: Enables the transceiver to be included in volumetric surface air consumption (SAC), respiratory minute volume (RMV), and air time remaining (ATR) estimates")
  • The tank pressure, is not shown that the unit reads, but as adjusted to working pressure?!  "Working Pressure: Sets how much pressure the tank has when full. This value is used to determine the upper end of the pressure gauge, and to calculate respiratory minute volume (RMV) for tanks using psi units."

Side-note: This working pressure is pretty badly documented and one doesn't get much smarter with searching forums https://forums.garmin.com/outdoor-recreation/outdoor-recreation/f/descent-mk2-mk2i/283360/working-pressure--significance - ok? But why the graph is done with working pressure, not the real pressure? Don't get it.

In the Dive app, one can see details like Avg SAX, Avg RMV, Avg Pressure Rate. But why no graphs? Are those so constant that there wouldn't be any sense in them? Or would they just generally match to depth graph? But what if they wouldn't match and there's something special happening, wouldn't it be nice to see from the graphs that "on this part I got scared of X and the consumption skyrocketed".

But at least now with one real dive with Garmin one understands why the Dive App exists, as it's the only one that can show these data's and like only one where one can eg. mark the weights.