My watch stopped recording elevation on my runs! Help!

My last 2 runs elevation says 0. The map recorded and all the other data except elevation. both times I waiting for GPS to go green. the data is missing on the connect app and on the watch. It also says I climbed 0 floors today. Is my watch not working? Help please!!

Top Replies

• Hello

I am sorry to hear you are having this concern. As @trux mentioned, this can be caused by a blocked sensor port. For cleaning this, we recommend the following: 

1. Submerge the watch in warm…
  • Is my watch not working?

Either that, or you have set the altimeter from "auto" into the "barometer only" mode, or the pressure port opening is clogged with dirt. Check its settings. Look…

All Replies

• Is my watch not working?

Either that, or you have set the altimeter from "auto" into the "barometer only" mode, or the pressure port opening is clogged with dirt. Check its settings. Look into the sensor port with a magnifying glass, and see whether it is clean. Also verify the SNS version in System » About, on the watch. If it tells v0.0, then the firmware is bricked, and will have to be reinstalled.

• Hello

I am sorry to hear you are having this concern. As @trux mentioned, this can be caused by a blocked sensor port. For cleaning this, we recommend the following: 

1. Submerge the watch in warm clean water
    2. Rinse the watch under the faucet
    3. Shake loose the excess water
    4. Try calibrating the altimeter

Calibrate the Altimeter

If you have not already, I would recommend completing a hard reset. For this, hold the Light button until the watch is off, as opposed to selecting power off. Then power this on again.