This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

System Software 22.30

Hello Descent Mk2 users, 

We made a Hotfix to the previous software version and we now have software version 23.20 for the Descent Mk2 family (and sensor hub 25.60), this update has been fully released.  

Change Log

[In-dive Change] (Mk2i Only) Added a Divers menu to the main menu during dive activities. This page allows you to view other divers’ tank pressures and depths.
[In-dive Change] In the compass menu, "Reset Heading" has been renamed to "Change Heading".
[In-dive Change] Improved Apnea activities to always show depth to a tenth of a meter, even below 100m.
[In-dive Change] Improved Multi-Gas to always show the PO2 field, even if the current gas is air.
(Mk2i Only) Added support for Descent T2 transmitters.
(Mk2i Only) Added support for public tank names, with supported Descent T2 software (2.05 or later). The name you assign to a transmitter is now visible to other divers when they pair, to make it easier to pair to the correct devices. When connected to another diver's transmitter, you can instead set a personal nickname for that transmitter. This isn't currently available for Descent T1, so they will continue to show the Device ID (numbers), as will Descent T2 devices with older software.
Added support for discarding Apnea activities. Apnea and Apnea Hunt no longer care about Pool Mode.
Added support for device backup and restore. Device backups happen automatically unless disabled, and upload to Connect for storage. You can apply a backup when setting up a new device or after resetting an existing Mk2 or Mk2S. If you purchase a Descent Mk3, you can migrate many of your settings forward from Mk2. For best results, make sure both devices are fully updated first.
Improved the ordering of the surface menu in Apnea activities.
(Mk2i Only) Improved how transmitter units are stored. Rather than PSI/Bar being set per-transmitter, there is now one setting for all transmitters.
(Mk2i Only) Improved transmitter software update prompts to occur at a more appropriate time.
(Mk2i Only) Fixed an issue where the main dive page would show a full tank if a transmitter was in a NO COMMs state.
Fixed an issue that could cause an incorrect warning about outdated watch or transmitter software when entering a dive precheck page.
Fixed the Obstacle Course Racing app being unavailable to add.
Fixed being unable to create courses on-device.
Fixed headphone names being blank in the sensor list.
Fixed an issue with the Spotify app always pushing the library page instead of the music control.
Brought Descent Mk2 up to date with Fenix 6 version 26.82 (from 25.10).

Fixed issue related to updating T2 software

Fix issue when changing to Russian language

Change Log (for Sensor Hub)

WHR improvement
SpO2 bug fix