Feature request: disable automatic deco gas switch prompt

Please add an option for the Multi-Gas dive activity to disable prompts to switch to deco gas. When I'm ascending at the end of a dive the watch prompts me to switch gasses as soon as I hit the deco 1.6 atm PO2 limit, but this is actually annoying and not helpful. I need to first stabilize at the deco stop depth and run through a multi-step gas switch procedure with my dive buddy. So I want to see the depth on my watch, not have the screen taken up by a gas switch prompt. I only select the new deco gas after completing the gas switch procedure. The way it works now I have to waste time by first dismissing the automatic gas switch prompt just to get back to the main screen and see my current depth.

Descent Mk2/Mk2s - Setting PO2 Thresholds (garmin.com)

Descent Mk2/Mk2s - Switching Gases During a Dive (garmin.com)

• yes totally agree with him very annoying some tech diver here in qatar give up there MK1 titanium for this excat reason a go to shearwater. i got as well a wrong Po2 computation with 100% O2 (set at 99% on the MK1 like on the petrel) when at 6m thanks to the petrel to keep the depth visible and it is 6m on both computer (no discrepentie) i have a Po2 of 1,6 on the shearwater and 1,66 on the garmin with constant alerte ! when you have 20min to do like that at a momment you want to remove this watch and drop it ! end of dive wrong CNS computation and not a little got like 40% on the shearwater and 300% on the garmin !