Fenix 6x upgrade and differences with Descent MK2

Hi all, I am wearing fenix 6x sapphire and was thinking to sell it for MK2. Is it worth and any differences as I started to dive.

Or should I keep my 6x and get another cheaper dive computer instead? Thanks 

• I have both, The descent does everything for me that I need, in some ways I prefer it to the Fenix, seems more stable and there is not a constant barrage of updates. However for diving I use a dedicated dive computer. I like that my dives are recorded in Garmin Connect along with skiing climbing hiking etc.

• Replying as an experienced diver who has a Fenix 6 sapphire and just purchased an MK2. I always dive with two computers, at least in more challenging dive situations or multiple dive days. I always regretted that my watch style computer, a Shearwater Teric, did not do all of the things that my Fenix 6 did and the MK1 was just not there yet as a serious dive computer. I now love my MK2 and it has replaced my Teric for a backup diving and my Fenix for everyday wear. I did not get the MK2i because my other dive computer is AI and I am already committed to multiple tank pods for that computer and did not see the need for two AI computers. I still also dive with gauges. I would highly recommend the MK2 and suggest getting the MK2i as you can’t beat AI and as a new diver you probably are not committed to another company’s pods. The MK2 does all that my Fenix did plus more. On one hand it is a bit bigger but on the other hand as a 60 year old I like the larger screen view. Long story short, do it LOL.