Battery drain

Hi

Just bought at descent MKIi which supposedly should have  around 16 days in smartwatch mode.

I have used it for one running session and one indoor cycling session in my 5 days of ownership.

This morning fully charged it said that there where 9 days of battery left, which is a bit less than promised.

So does anybody know, if there is a calculated left battery time or should I take this up with harming.

• the last charge I did was Monday the 2nd of November... & still it is saying I have 10 Days of use... 

using the GPS supported activities would drain the battery faster... so you might have to check your settings... or do a reset...

• Every change you make to it's settings affects battery life, i.e if you change the watchface it changes battery life and so on.

• I had the same issue. I disabled the pulse ox mode and it went back to 16d.

• I think 16 days in smartwatch mode doesn’t include any activities. A run outside, with GPS, OHR, and music will be draining battery alright, for example. Just check their GPS and music estimate in the specs!

Also, give it a few full discharge cycles. The brand new batteries need to be cycled a few times, so the time estimates can get calibrated. 

Last but not least, I’d imagine you did all the watch setup with that initial charge? It’s way more battery pressure than normal use.

• In my case, it reaches easily the 16 days even with a couple of 90min running and 45min cycling per week.

• I'm not saying it can't. 

I currently have Fenix 6X Solar, MK2 brother from another mother (or is it father in this case?). Got it about 13 days ago, still running off the initial charge, with all the setup, 4 hours+ of outdoor runs with music, and 22% battery left, which should easily last me another 2-3 days. 

Still, from my previous 6X and experience, 16-20 days is roughly what you realistically gonna get, depending on specific watch use patterns, phone connectivity, and the like. Given MK2 spec is exactly the same plus waterproofing, I'd imagine its battery performance will be similar.