Total Time to Surface continuous display

When diving with a dive plan it is best to have a view of the TTS including deco stops. How can I see the TTS (or DTR in French) on the Descent G1. When diving with others the decision to ascend is frequently based upon how much dive time we have left/ air and our TTS .. I cannot seem to find it on the G1 yet it's a priority indication of the need to ascend and all the other dive computers display the value as a priority (also ascent speed it a big must know.. we have the tiny arrows in the side of the display for that .. but the TTS??). I cannot find a screenshot of this or a note apart from 'activate during dive' okay so what does it look like?  

• 14 views and no answers... this is concerning @Garmin any ideas? I guess if you're solely keeping inside no deco then you don't care..? and if you're outside of it then you're not using Garmin?

• In the help guide Garmin says 'activate TTS' during the dive -how? What to press, where is it?

• In single gas profile TTS is default on the first page with standard layout and on the third page if using big numbers mode. If you don't see it in the profile you are using you can edit data screens by entering the menu (long press up while viewing the dive pages on the surface), the dive settings (it will say "multigas settings" or "single gas settings"). then select "data screens". 

Go to the page you want to change, press enter, select the data field where you want TTS, then select Time to Surface from the Diving Fields. After you've customized the data fields you can press back to get back to the dive activity. 

You can also do all this through your phone with the Garmin Dive app. Just tap on the watch image on the top right, then click 'Activities & Apps' -> [dive profile you want to customize] -> 'Data Screens'. Then select the page where you want the data, choose the data you want and the new settings will save to the watch immediately.