Garmin has released version 5.60 for the D2 Charlie. From Garmin's D2 Charlie "Updates & Downloads" page, the list of changes are below.
Changes made from version 5.50 to 5.60:
- Auto Fly: Start Flight Timer without waiting for GPS fix or speed threshold if unable to determine speed.
- Improved Pairing Experience with Garmin Dual ANT+/BLE Sensors.
- Made several code improvements and bug fixes for golf, especially CT10.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the device could report an incorrect treadmill calibration.
- Fixed an issue where the hourly alert was off by minutes when manually changing time on device.
- Fixed an issue where stroke data during a rowing activity was not available on Varia vision.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the device could crash during a Biking activity when using a speed or cadence sensor.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the device could crash when fetching calendar information from the smartphone.
- Fixed an issue where smart notifications intermittently stopped working for iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where workouts from a training plan were marked as missed despite being completed.
- Fixed an issue where the golf scorecard page could display invalid values.
See the next post for the list of bugs and such that I am maintaining.