This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem with D2 Delta PX intermittent shutdown, now won't connect to iPhone or Computer

Upgraded the watch to 5.10 (65ec19d) though the automatic updates and used it for a couple of days.  The watch started shutting down all by itself and the time would not be correct when restarted and would not connect to my phone.  Below is what I tried so far:

1. Turn off watch and phone - No luck

2. Reset watch to default settings and deleted watch in Garmin Connect (and Bluetooth devices). Watch reset and now doesn't have the original D2 Delta Watch face.  Still will not connect to my phone via Garmin Connect.  

3. Plugged into computer and will not "find" my watch.  The watch starts with the normal connected screen, shutdowns, restarts at the connected screen, and then shutdowns completely.

Anybody else have any issues or suggestions?  I'll be calling Garmin on Monday...

• It sounds like your device has some corrupted data on it that is now allowing it to boot up completely.

The steps would be the same as fenix if it got stuck on the Blue Triangle. Since that is the cause, take a look at the following article of 'My Device is stuck on the Garmin Blue Triangle'.

If you continue to have issues, then you can try the unprompted reset of your device.  This reset is very trickly and will remove all user data from your device but this is the last thing you can try before contacting Product Support for an exchange.

1. Power off the watch
    2. Hold Down+Back+Start
    3. Power up watch
    4. After the first beep release the Start button
    5. After the second beep release the Back and Down buttons
    6. The watch should now be reset but update your software through Garmin Express before using our phone with the device again.