Insane Battery drain since 15.10

Hi,

Since updating my Fenix5 to 15.10 the Battery drains about 1% per hour.
Whats wrong?
With Firmware 12.40 it needed about 6% per DAY.
With newer updates since 12.40 it gets worse and worse, but now with 1% per hour …. thats insane.

What can I do?
Is there any possibilty to Downgrade?

With best Regards,
Patrick

• how is the battery drain with the newer firmwares on the fenix 5?

i am asking, because i am mostly using my fenix 6X sapphire for a while now, but had to send it back for RMA and reactivated my fenix 5 today. at the moment my fenix 5 is on fw 12.70 - before i had to send back my fenix 5 two times because of ridiculous high battery drain after updating to 13.x and above (full drain within 48 hours). now i do not want to risk to happen this again.

thanks...

• Horrible! 
    After claims to Garmin Support and due to a wrong charging contacts they send me a refurbished unit. I’ve got a refurbished unit on Friday. It arrives with 14.70 and about 1,5% x hour. Decided to update to last one (15.40) and still same battery drain!

incredible . Sure it must be Software issue I think more related to phone software on Coonnect because I changed everything but this.....

any idea?

• Hello Guys! I updatet my 5x Sapphire to 15.41 and what should i say. Nothing changed. The battery drain is the same as before. My Fenix 3 Needs round About 3 Percent for the last 16 Hours. The 5x with the actual Software is not usable. Sorry 4 my english. Do NOT update the watch. 

• Installed Firmware 15.41 on Fenix 5x. After 12 h Battery Capacity is going from 100% to 99%.

I use only Garmin or my own designed Apps , Widgets and Data Fields. No BT and no connection to smartphone.

• Installed Firmware 15.41 on Fenix 5x. After 24 h, including 3 h activity (Trail Running) Battery Capacity is going from 100% to 83%.

I use only Garmin or my own designed Apps , Widgets and Data Fields. No BT and no connection to smartphone

• Hi, depending on the conditions (e.g. under trees), when the Gps "struggles", it may consume more... Anyhow, even 10% per hour would not be impossible... 

• I don't agree with 10 % per hour because some trees are around? Perhaps 10 % more as usual? E. G. if the normal consumation is 1% per hour, it would be in difficult situation 1.1% per hour!

• Yep, 10% would be normal. You have made 17% (and 100% may be lesser) in 3h. Great! No problems there... Smirk 

• When 15.x was auto installed on my Fenix 5 my battery immediately started to drain FAST and went dead in middle of night unexpectedly (as prior to this update I was good without charging for 10+ days).  Updated to 15.40 after a chat with support and did a factory reset - no help.  Factory reset and then updated to 15.41 beta and watch is still draining 3% per hour (factory default settings, factory installed watch face).  Ugh!  Hoping they fix with a new version and then I am turning off the auto-update feature forever. 

• Hi, guys. I noticed one thing. When the auto update is on and the Bluetooth too the Garmin Connect app starts a software update that is almost endless. It draws more than 5% per hour from the watch in order to transfer the files. I am still on 15.10, I will check this "issue" after the 15.40 too....