This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

When I get to the green, it asks to confirm strokes. Afterwards, I can only enter # of puts based off the strokes I confirmed.

For example:  Lets say I go tee, fairway, and 3 putt.  Once I hit the green it asks to confirm strokes so I key in 2.  It then asks to confirm putts and I can only enter 0 or 1 since it's assuming I only had 2 strokes total from the prior confirmation.  How can I get it to confirm to total strokes up to the green and then confirm the putts separately? 

• Hard to explain but i think i know what your talking about.
    My example from todays round.
    Start a Par 3 with a clean shot down the middle of the fairway- I confirm the club used on my s20.
    My approach shot landed on the green but rolled off the back by 5 yds - I confirm club used on my s20.
    When I get to my ball and look at the watch for a yardage, it had the How Many Strokes option on the s20. 

What i had to do is press back on the s20 when it asks "how many strokes".
    This will show you the standard green and yardage screen again. 
    I then took my shot onto the green, and confirmed the club used on the s20.
    Then I putted and confirmed the total strokes (6).
    Then I just had to confirm the putts (3) that are ruining my scorecard.

Hopefully that is related to what your on about.

• Total strokes need to be fully reflected and entered into the scorecard on the watch.

The Stat Tracking feature is separate from the scorecard, and putts are simply being manually entered and tracked separately from the scorecard with the prompt for fairway position, penalties, and putts being prompted.