Montana 700i display frozen after display update

Today I’ve updated my Montana 700i via Garmin Express to firmware 6.30 and Display update (available in Express). After restarting, the display was stuck on “New software found. Continue installation?” : but when trying to go further, I cannot press either Yes or No. The display is not reacting, Tried to reset, reinstall firmware through WebUpdater (which is saying I’m on latest firmware 6.30 but when trying to reinstall is going with 5.30...)...nothing. Dead

Seeking help on Garmin site, I’ve ended up in chat with the tech support and the solution was to format the GARMIN in mass storage mode to FAT and then update the firmware in Garmin Express. Although   curious at least (the solution) I did it and the result was as anticipated: nothing else on my Montana memory...empty. Now Express is not recognizing it, WebUpdater is getting constant failure at firmware reinstall and my Mac is only recognizing it after the usb cable remove, power off, power button pressed the after red led coming to life, usb cable in and... fingers crossed...