Unable to reactivate subscription

According to the status page the maintenance on billing has been completed however I still can not reactivate my subscription.  Perhaps more work needs to be completed on the subscription service?  Meanwhile my device is unusable.

• For some reason, billings and activations have been a problem over the last couple of weeks. The status page (and its email notifications) are a good place to start. But the status page only gets updated when Garmin actually notices a problem. I also suspect that very short outages never show up in the "history bars". OTOH, you do get advance notice for scheduled maintenance.

The moral of this story: Assume it's not going to work when you need it. Do anything you will need WELL IN ADVANCE of when you need it. By well in advance, I mean days not hours.

I hate to say this about a safety feature, but it's clear that Garmin has a problem with this. Even their maintenance windows are ridiculously long. That last one was scheduled for 24 hours and actually took longer.

• I have also been trying to reactivate my son's Bounce subscription via the Garmin Jr app and keep getting an error that card authorization has failed. Tried with 3 different valid credit cards and still keep getting the same error.  

• Hello, did you manage to solve this issue? I keep getting the same error message when trying to activate my inReach subscription. 

• The issue resolved itself after a out 24 hours, when my subscription came back to life, some time after that payment was taken, as if there was a blockage in the system but nothing was actually lost. I raised a support call and that was responded to.