Basecamp and 67i?

There are two 67i reviews on Amazon saying the device does not work with Basecamp but without details?  Can someone confirm, dispute or elaborate on that?  I don't own a 67i.  There is a thread here dealing with Basecamp-Mac OS connectivity.  Is that the only limitation?  Does the 67i work as expected with Basecamp on Windows?

• Does Garmin Express recognize the GPSMAP 67i correctly? Are you sure you do not have Garmin Express running in the background when starting Basecamp and connecting the GPSMAP? You need to fully quit Express so that the icon is not showing anymore in the status icons in the menu bar.

What exactly happens when Basecamp crashes? Does it not respond? Or do you get a MacOS message saying that Basecamp quit unexpectedly?

• My iPhone recognise de GPSmap 67.  I can connect to mij phone. I turned back to original setup from Garmin I  did not connect to Komoot and Wikiloc jet  and I made sure Garmin Connect and garmin IQ and explorensmart link are all closed on my phone, started my I Phon new. and  now BC is not crashing. The next step is putting back my backup from BC.

Then I try to get Komoot and Wikloc again on my 67 I let you know.