Map menu shows track in collection - but there is none

Hi all

Due to all the troubles I had with the synchronization of tracks I decided to delete everything from the portal (inreach.garmin.com/Map) and start from scratch. I even deleted all Data from the 66i. Now the problem is that the menu on the left side shows that there is one track in the collection "Sent to MapShare" - but there is none. Nothing visible on inreach.garmin.com/Map, nothing visible on share.garmin.com.

Even with all filters turned off and everything reset there is no track visible or shown anywhere else. It is just the "(1)" in the menu on the left.

Does anyone know how I can get rid of it so the data shown will be accurate?

• I decided to give the device another chance and went on some test rides including tracking, messaging, recording etc. After that, only a few of the messages showed up on the map... bummer! Another bug. What shows up and what doesn't is just random. I can't figure out what could cause the data to show up or not show up on the web portals (inreach.garmin.com as well as share.garmin.com). I can't find a pattern.

Now, a couple of days and a couple of test rides later, i decided to do some more testing on the portal (inreach.garmin.com) and created a new collection. Suddenly, two more messages (sent two days ago) show up. There's no connection to the newly created collection but here they are! They haven't been there before. But that's not enough: This time the menu shows me zero messages and they're even hidden. But they still show up on the map. Even after refreshing. What is going on here?

- Everything has always been well synced
    - No sync errors shown anywhere
    - These anomalies show up on three different operating systems (W7, W10, iOS) and at least 4 different browsers (Firefox, Edge, Steam, Safari on iOS). So this is definitely not causing the issue.

I have asked Garmin for help some days ago via mail. No reaction so far.

I deleted all content again and the problem with my previous post still exists. Although everything is deleted the menu still shows me one track in a collection that isn't there.

Am I really the only one having these issues?

• Great... after deleting everything shown on the map just to do some more (desperate) testing and after sending the previous post, there is another 2 days old message randomly showing up now on the map on inreach.garmin.com

Again, it is only shown on the map. Not on the menu.

I have no words for this. It seems to be total randomness. It's not even the last message sent. Messages sent ages after this one have already been shown on the map before I deleted them.

This is getting so ridiculous.

• I suspect that this is all related to your problems with sync. I hate to sound like a broken record, but you will likely get a quicker and more effective response from tech support if you call or use chat.

• I returned the device today and cancelled the subscription as Garmin has not been able to solve the issues and there is no noticeable effort coming from Garmin to find a solution. I guess billing me 6 months for a service that doesn't work is enough and hope you all never have to deal with such issues.