Strokes gained data severely lacking vs Arccos - any updates planned?

Does Garmin have any plans to improve the extremely basic data available to users in the Garmin Golf app or the mobile Connect golf interface? There have been repeated asks over the past three years for basic functionality that other golf apps/watches/sensors offer. These include:

• Ability to enter first putt distance from the hole
  • Ability to mark the pin on the green with a single button press from the watch while on the green
  • Ability to see strokes gained data vs other handicap levels (pro, scratch, 5, 10, 15 handicap)

I have been using the CT10 sensors with my Garmin watch this year, and while I love the simplicity of shot tracking, it is kind of pointless to be unable to do simple tasks like "mark the hole location" or update initial putt distance. Without that functionality the approach statistics, putting statistics, and chipping statistics are borderline meaningless. In addition, almost all golfers are trying to improve, and so I don't think they care that much about being compared against golfers similar to them - and would rather focus on golfers who are better than them.

Can we please get some sort of engagement around these basic features and whether they are being actively working on? it will be a massive hassle to switch everything to Arccos, but at this point given the complete lack of engagement between Garmin and the golf community who have purchased their products, I don't see much point continuing down the Garmin road.

A simple "we are working on ANY upgrade to strokes gained data" would go a long way...