Where to see penalty strokes

Where do I see stats for penalties after a round? I know they’re included in my score (that is obvious). 

Why record if you had a penalty shot if it’s not even a stat?

• Click on "Performance Stats" in Garmin Golf, and scroll down to under the bars for recovery/bunker. There you will see your average penalties per 18 hole round.

Yes, that's it. Its a garbage stat lol. Just like the rest of the Garmin Golf statistics. Unfortunately the only thing it is good for is the map view of your shots, and despite taking feedback about their statistics for years they have done absolutely nothing about it. Bummer.

• This is correct pertaining to penalties at this time not being referenceable from the scorecard. 

Garmin is still in the process of reviewing user feedback regarding those reporting they would like penalties to display on the scorecard. 

I will continue to add customer accounts to the experience ticket for those expressing they would like this feature added, and will post here in forums any announcements as they become available. 

- Thank you

• Why can't Garmin just fix the issues as they get reported. It should not have to reach a certain arbitrary level of interest decided by Garmin to do the right thing. There are several issues that have been going on for months on end that still are not addressed in the updates. How about the EXPIRED GPS CPE? 

• This post is related to the feature request from those wanting penalty strokes referenceable from the scorecards or more reference options on the account to view penalty strokes. The current design does not provide penalty strokes on scorecards and feedback regarding this feature is currently in the process of being reviewed for further consideration by Garmin. 

The topic you mentioned is unrelated, and is addressed through the update to the GPS software Version now being 6.60...which was made available for the Approach S62. After version 5.00 is installed to the S62, users should confirm GPS software version is showing 6.60 in the About > SW Versions menu on the device...the CPE status should update to current after a sync with Garmin Express or through a sync with the Garmin Golf app. 

• My topic that I mentioned maybe unrelated to the Penalty Stroke topic but it does not negate my what I posted in general about how slow Garmin is to fix software problems. This is not a cheap watch and associated system with sensors. There are other choices for us and Garmin shoud rember that. I have used Garmin products for over 20 years and to think that Garmin has a GPS problem on this device is ridiculous. 

I have done time and again the EXACT instructions you keep stating. I watch UPDATES take place by CONNECT, EXPRESS and APP yet CPE status is ALWAYS expired. So I lament on another topic about software issues that don't get fixed and reiterate about another persistent topic that you stopped responding on to only direct me back to a thread with erroneous information you keep espousing.Ok handThumbsup

• My response is simply to address your comment that an update was released for the concern...if you are still having the issue with your CPE showing expired I would be happy to get your account reported to our team that you are still experiencing the issue. 

This is also something that Garmin Support can be contacted about as well. 

I am sorry to see that you are still experiencing the concern, and understand that it is frustrating. I will direct message you with more details here shortly. 

- Thanks 

• Please add me as a customer who would like to see penalties on the hole they were incurred (why ask after each home if I can’t even check later if I recorded them correctly) and ideally on the shot that caused the penalty. This is too expensive a watch for the metrics to be this lacking. The data is there. Please make it happen. 

Also, please add my score, putts, FIR, GIR, and penalties to the top of the screen that shows the clubs and distances overlaid on the hole. When I’m reviewing a hole, that’s the info I need. 

• Yes please send me to list too I would like to know about penalty strokes that