BugReport: S62 no Alert on Max HR (Zone 3)

Setup:

- Garmin S62 / Software 4.40 (BLE/ANT 2.00)

- Default Max HR: 185 bpm (I would like to unset, this to get the age based default back)

- Default Zone 3: 70 -  80 %

- Default Resting HR: 60 bpm (I would like to unset, this to get the age based default back)

-Running --> use default

- Heart Rate Wrist HR: Enabled

- Additional Sensor Polar H9 Connected via BLE / ANT (tested with both connection types same result)

Inside the Activity "Run" an Alert is configured limiting the activity to Zone 3 (High Alert -> Zone 3 - 148 bpm // Low Alert -> Zone 3 - 130 bpm). When running the Low Alert is triggered quite reliably. However the High Alert did not trigger, when running with 156 bpm (duration unkwown, but was most likely a slow build up to this heartrate) nor when running with 151 bpm (for most likely 1 or 2 minutes). 

Further remarks / suggestions for desired features for running:

- Ability to unset / remove Max HR and Resting HR

- Ability to measure Pulse Ox Level (Currently only supported while sleeping)

- Ability to Measure Exhaustion / Recovery time similar to Forerunner Series

• Update:

- Same problem, when no sensor is attached at all

- Additional bug #3: HR Zone Gauge screen does not seem to take custom HR zone

- Additional bug #4: Custom HR Zones are not considered in statistics at the end of a run.

Reminder:

Bug #1: No Alert on when running above defined (custom) HR Zone

Bug #2: No way to reset Max HR / Rest HR to defaults. 

I do assume that Garmin representives read this and did expect some information, whether this problem is beeing addressed. Is there a better way to report bugs to Garmin, that making detailed descriptions in this forum? 

• Update 2: Reset the watch and used default HR Zone. Now both Alerts work properly.