Doesen't ask for score if you forget to select a club

Just noticed what seems to be a bug with the watch. The watch is supposed to ask for score etc once you enter the green, but if you for some reason forget to select which club you used on the last shot before entering the green it wont automatically go into the score setting once you selected the club, which forces you to go into the scorecard manually and enter it. That also causes a weird bug that after a while it will ask for the score of the hole again so you have to just spam "next" through the pages which you have already entered.

So an example which always happens for me, I miss a approach shot anywhere around the green with lets say a 7 iron. I enter the 7 iron club I hit when it asks for it and walks over the the ball, there I hit a short chip shot onto the green and then forgets to choose club for that short chip shot before walking onto the green. When I then enter the club while im on the green it doesent go into the scoring mode so I have to manually go into the scorecard and add it. I then go to the next hole and hit my first shot, enter which club I used and then after that the score information for the last hole pops up and I have to just click next until it goes away again cause I have already entered the correct score etc.

But yea, the second problem could probably be fixed if you just fixed so the score page pops up when you are on the green even if you forget to select club before going onto green since it never asks for the score etc again if the score was entered properly on the green (you dont forget to select a club and it pops up automatically when you enter the green)

Top Replies

All Replies

• Yes. Great news! This bug has been resolved.

The new software update is at 100% release as of yesterday afternoon so all Approach S62 owners should receive the update. You can use Garmin Express to force the update if the Garmin Connect Mobile APP hasn't given you the update in a reasonable amount of time today.