This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

S62 unable to display weather data

Despite connected to my mobile my s62 does not display any weather data, just "No weather data is available". I've synced and rebooted both, still no data. What is the sauce of the data that "SHOULD" be pulled through to my s62 please. & how to fix?

• seems to be a new bug as i have the same problem with the software update and never had it before.

• Same prob for me. 

• Same issue for me as well.

• Tested yesterday and i have the same problem. Even with the app open on my phone and the watch connected. Version 2.3 and i know it has worked once before with 2.2

• Following. My S62 arrived Friday. The watch face I chose includes temperature field. I added the OMW widget and API key but the OMW doesn't seem to work and the temp field says No Data. Would really like this to work!

1. Seems like you have to enable location service on Connect app on your phone. Mine was not working but after enable using location service to always on, It works. 
  • Me too. Only on watch app works. 

• I had same problem. I took a whole day to adjust it by many methods e.g. go out for receiving GPS, unpair and pair, set location service... all failed.

The simplest way I finally found is:

I shut my S62 off and then turn it on. Refresh the Garmin Connect. It works again! 

• I had the same problem. I struggled for two weeks by many methods, going out to receive GPS, unpair and pair with Garmin Golf App, turned on all permissions for the Connect App on my phone .....but all failed to correct the problem.

The simplest way, I finally found is:

I turned off my S62, waited for a minute, and then turned it on. I refreshed my Garmin Connect App on the phone to sync with my S62. It worked!!

• Just opened my S62 and set up. Noticed weather widget not working. It is currently 30 degrees in my location and my widget says it's 82.  I followed advise from one of the replies below and it corrected the problem. Installed Garmin Connect on phone. Under settings find Permission---in that dialog box change to allow for all widgets you want to pair with S62. Immediately corrected the weather to my location. Thanks 5129471 below.