connect IQ

I Have a problem: in the Garmin app my apple sees my watch (Appraoch s62) but in de connectiq app its not connected. its not seeing my appraoch s62 and can't i download different items.

Greatings from holland

• On your smartphone, please remove your Approach S62 out of the Garmin Connect Mobile APP and Garmin Golf APP. Also, remove your watch out of your smartphones Bluetooth menu. Uninstall and delete the Connect IQ APP off your phone.

When you Bluetooth pair your Approach S62 again, ensure you are adding it directly through the Golf APP. Once successfully showing in the Golf APP again, download the Connect IQ APP and see if your Approach S62 is now properly showing when you sign-in.

If you continue to have issues, feel free to highlight my name and send me a Private Message. I will gladly assist you further.

• Same issue here. Just bought and powered on device yesterday. Downloaded the Golf App and setup my Garmin Account while the watch was off/charging. Turned on the watch and paired very easily with the Golf App. I then downloaded Connect IQ and successful synced with watch/phone and successfully downloaded/installed a new watch face. I then found & downloaded the Garmin Connect app. That’s when the Connect IQ app no longer recognized my watch.  Currently can’t get Connect IQ and the watch to sync again but Golf & Garmin Connect see it. 

A) I will try deleting and re-installing everything per the directions above, but why the issues after I downloaded Garmin Connect? 

B) Is Garmin Connect necessary for the lifestyle widgets/apps outside of golf?  3 apps for one watch seems like a lot and also seems to be what caused the issue. 

Slightly confused between all the apps. 

• A) It's an infrequent issue for one APP to not properly see a device connected despite the other APPS showing connected.  I am sorry but I have never seen any pattern or logic when it happens.

B) I agree there are a lot of APPS as more and more people prefer to use their smartphone over a computer. If you continue to have issues, you can also use Garmin Express on your computer to load Connect IQ items to your watch.

• Same issue here, golf and IQ good, not connected to Garmin Connect !!!! any solution for this issue? 

• Same here ... new S62 , Garmin golf app working fine but on downloading the Connect IQ app it sees my Approach S62 ( has a tick Heavy check mark️ adjacent to it ) but underneath says “ Not Connected “ ...   

help !!! ThinkingSmile

• I have the same problems others only difference is it all worked fine until about two days ago.  S62 would connect to "Connect"  so i could get weather, ends, etc.. But now it only connects to Golf and Connect does not see the watch.  It had worked since late October ( My birthday) and was somewhat intermittent but now not working at all.  Was there an update that triggered all this?  BTW.. I seem to get some notifications being connected to golf app but no longer get text messages like i did and of course as i said before, no weather.

• I’m having the exact same issue. Hopefully there will be a solution soon

• Many months gone since this issue came up
    Proposed solution does not work
    What do I need to do?

• I’m having the exact same issue. 
    iOS14.5.1

• If you have done the above Bluetooth troubleshooting steps and are still having this issue, please make sure the software on your watch is up to date with Garmin Express. If issues persists, please reach out to your regional Golf Product Support team. We would be happy to further assist.