connect IQ

I Have a problem: in the Garmin app my apple sees my watch (Appraoch s62) but in de connectiq app its not connected. its not seeing my appraoch s62 and can't i download different items.

Greatings from holland

Parents
  • On your smartphone, please remove your Approach S62 out of the Garmin Connect Mobile APP and Garmin Golf APP. Also, remove your watch out of your smartphones Bluetooth menu. Uninstall and delete the Connect IQ APP off your phone.

When you Bluetooth pair your Approach S62 again, ensure you are adding it directly through the Golf APP. Once successfully showing in the Golf APP again, download the Connect IQ APP and see if your Approach S62 is now properly showing when you sign-in.

If you continue to have issues, feel free to highlight my name and send me a Private Message. I will gladly assist you further.

• On your smartphone, please remove your Approach S62 out of the Garmin Connect Mobile APP and Garmin Golf APP. Also, remove your watch out of your smartphones Bluetooth menu. Uninstall and delete the Connect IQ APP off your phone.

When you Bluetooth pair your Approach S62 again, ensure you are adding it directly through the Golf APP. Once successfully showing in the Golf APP again, download the Connect IQ APP and see if your Approach S62 is now properly showing when you sign-in.

If you continue to have issues, feel free to highlight my name and send me a Private Message. I will gladly assist you further.

Children