IQ support.

I just got an S62. I'm not at all new to using Garmin, but i've never used IQ. How do i download faces. All I see is the S60 on the IQ website

Parents
  • As Dave said.  With it being such a new watch, a lot of WF's may not have been updated to support the S62.  If there is a particular WF you want, I'd recommend "contacting developer" on the WF's CIQ page and making the request.  Make sure to include your e-mail so they can reply to you.

As a CIQ developer myself, I've found the S62 to be an awesome device for CIQ apps and data fields - fast, lots of memory, touch screen, big screen, ...

• As Dave said.  With it being such a new watch, a lot of WF's may not have been updated to support the S62.  If there is a particular WF you want, I'd recommend "contacting developer" on the WF's CIQ page and making the request.  Make sure to include your e-mail so they can reply to you.

As a CIQ developer myself, I've found the S62 to be an awesome device for CIQ apps and data fields - fast, lots of memory, touch screen, big screen, ...

Children
No Data